This Ultimate 'Scout' Kit is the best camping kettle for small groups or families, Car Camping, Fun Family Picnics, Scouts, Fishing, Bushcraft & Outdoor Education, Hunting, Emergency Preparedness & Off-Grid Survival Kit etc. See Product Description below.
Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kits are the best value when purchasing Kelly Kettle products! This Kit includes:
- Stainless Steel Scout Kettle (1.2 liter) and fire-base.
- Cook set - which includes: 0.85ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill - place on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, simply create a secure base for the Pot to sit on./ Gripper Handle.
- Large Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a wood fueled stove for easy cooking.
- Pot/Fire-Base Support - use to either cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- 2 x Camping Cups - 500ml & 350ml with silicone CooLIp pieces and folding handles.
- 2 x Camping Plates
- Storage Bag
All items are Stainless Steel and fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport / storage.
Total Kit weight: 2.1kg / 4.6lb (excluding packaging)
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Cost FREE to run! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area to boil water within minutes while at the same time (and using the same fuel) cooking small amounts of food over the chimney (using the pot on the support) as the kettle boils. Hence, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. and cook your meal at the same time! This kit works in ALL weather conditions.
If more than 1.2 liters of boiling water are required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 10-12 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3-5 minutes.
Please note: When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.